Business Development Executive (Intern/Jr. role)
If you are passionate about sales and eager to kick-start your career in a dynamic environment, this opportunity could be the perfect fit for you. We are seeking candidates with 0-1 years of experience in a Business Development/Inside Sales role. The ideal candidate should be maximum 26 years of age and hold a minimum qualification of a Bachelors in Commerce or BBA. This position is initially offered as an internship with the possibility of transitioning into a full-time role after the probation period. The job is open to applicants from all over India, including Chennai.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients by conducting market survey to target potential prospects and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities/ seminars/ virtual events to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Prospecting in an efficient manner adhering to all company
protocols and managing the various worksheets/ projects allotted in a timely
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with good networking skills.
- Excellent grasp over MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Any previous experience with lead generation/ demand generation activities will be a plus.
- Quick learner and ability to grasp new concepts and outreach theories.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills. Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behaviour.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.