- Personal Information Collection - Personal Information like name, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, home or business, and mailing address may be collected by QAonCloud when accessing some areas on the website or while signing any registration forms to access certain services or to gain information regarding the same.
- Device Information – Device Information like model name, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information may be collected by QAonCloud when using our services through custom applications. This data is stored in server logs that third-party service providers or we maintain. We may also use the device IP address or MAC Address to record device-event data like crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL
Specialised Information – QAonCloud collects and stores data on local device data using browser web storage and application data caches.
QAonCloud may also gather information that cannot be used to identify you at other times. Aggregated Data will not include any information that can be traced back to you.
How QAonCloud Collects Personal Information
- Cookies may be served under the rules of some countries if individuals have given their consent after receiving clear and thorough information, particularly about the reasons for which their data will be processed. You can provide effective consent by utilising your browser settings. You should check your current browser settings before using the QAonCloud site to confirm that the settings reflect your approval.
- Each time you visit our site, QAonCloud may gather extra information from your web browsers, such as the pages you visit and time spent on each page or part of the site and promotions or advertising you click on. Your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, the type of browser you used to access our sites, and the time and the address of the referring website may all be included in this information.
- Our Internet service providers may use other conventional web-based technologies to evaluate your movements while visiting our site. These technologies assist us in determining the efficacy of product and service campaigns and marketing programs, allowing us to modify and optimise the services available on or via our site.
- You can opt to share your personal information with a non-connected third party for purposes other than QAonCloud-related communications, business, or services.
- QAonCloud would treat sensitive personal data obtained from a person carefully and securely.
Your Personal Information: How We Use and Disclose It
- QAonCloud may use your personal information to send you updates about special events, new services, payment confirmations or other promotions that may interest you via mail, email, or mobile device. Return email addresses are also used to respond to emails we receive from you. Except to comply with US laws, your email address will not be shared with unrelated third parties for use in their direct marketing campaigns. To help safeguard QAonCloud and our Internet service providers from fraud, we may additionally use your IP address or unique device identification numbers.
- Additional uses of your non-personal and personal information enable us to customise products and services to your unique needs. We reserve the right to share aggregate data and non-personally identifiable information with third parties, and we may also utilise aggregated non-personal data to better our site.
QAonCloud is obligated to disclose your personal information for the following reasons
- comply with a subpoena or court order
- cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies;
- establish or exercise our legal rights;
- protect our company and employees, contractors, vendors, suppliers, and customers' property or safety;
- defend against legal claims;
- assist with internal and external investigations; or
- as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Your information may be disclosed as part of any transaction involving the sale or assignment of some or all of our assets.
Data Storage and Security
- QAonCloud makes reasonable attempts to ensure that our Internet service providers have security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and disclosure. Your personal information is only accessible by authorised workers and Internet service providers that execute legitimate business duties for QAonCloud. Despite our best efforts, there are inherent security vulnerabilities on the Internet. We urge you to be cautious about how you handle and disclose your personal information and any login or password you are required to use to access our site's services.
How You May Access and Change the Information that QAonCloud Collects
- You may be offered the chance to subscribe to and get extra information about our products and services the first time you provide us with registration information through our site. You can adjust your initial options after your first use by contacting our customer care email at [email protected].
- You will have the option to opt out of receiving commercial emails from us at the bottom of each commercial email we send you. In some cases, we may have previously shared your information with third parties before you altered your privacy preferences.
- QAonCloud will only process personal information in compatible ways and relevant to the purposes for which it was obtained or authorised by you. QAonCloud will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use.
- QAonCloud uses a self-assessment technique and periodically validates that the policy is accurate and complete for the information meant to be covered by our privacy principles. Anybody with concerns about using and sharing personal information can contact us using the information provided to settle any complaints or disputes in compliance with the standards.
General Information and Privacy Support Contact
- You acknowledge that your use of the sites and any information supplied or received in connection with them may be insecure and intercepted by third parties
- In no event will QAonCloud be liable for any damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the sites or for any information, software, or services obtained through the sites.
- This waiver covers any damages or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, file corruption, communication-line failure, network or system outage, unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
- You acknowledge and accept that QAonCloud is not responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or unlawful activity by any user of the sites
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the restrictions mentioned above and exclusions shall apply to you in any proceedings of any type.